Monday, January 18, 2010

Skins Spam.

It's you and me babe. It's always gonna be you and me
- skins



Well, I do want you, So be brave, and want me back!
- skins



Tony:...and you love me, that works, we work.
Michelle: Why now? It's too late.
Tony: It's always been there Michelle. It just took a while.
- skins



Change, it's a wonderful thing. You know how subatomic particles don't obey physical laws? They act according to chance, chaos, coincidence. They run into each other in the middle of the universe somewhere and BANG! Energy. Well, the same as that. That's the great thing about the universe - unpredictable. That's why it's so much fun.
- skins



Tony: you still sleep with a night light
Sid: it's a glow in the dark batman. It's retro!
- skins



I know it's love cause all you want to do is kiss him and stuff... brilliant stuff.
- skins



Do you know what hurts the most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before. Try and keep that feeling, 'cause if it goes, you'll never get it back. Then you lay waste to the world, and everything in it.
- skins



Michelle: Do you have anything you want to tell me?
Tony: Your hair's nice? I like your top. I love you? ... Any of those?
- skins



He said fuck it, i'll do it my way and the people that love me will understand why i'm doing it because they love me. Fuck it.
- skins



No! Tell me like you'd die for me! Like nothing else matters, like your world stops turning because of me! Like you mean it, you little shit! Go on.
- skins


**

God, I love this show. I haven't posted in a while... and I've been thinking: it's about time I started writing again, no? We'll see.

On another note, I hope everyone had a splendid holiday! Happy New Decade, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment