Monday, June 1, 2009

Friday, I'm In Love.

There's nothing that warms the heart more than a pup that's only got love to give. Cats may be less maintenance, but who says high maintenance is a bad thing? Dogs are loyal and sweet -- and indeed, man's best friend.

My good friend, Alyssa, had to go out of town for a few days and had nowhere to leave her precious new toy poodle, Friday. Wanting to help out, I offered to let Friday share the house with my sibling's shitzu, Kiwi, and my lhasa apso, Nana (because really, they're the masters of the house).

We expected to enjoy having Friday over, what none of us expected was to fall in love. Friday has managed to creep his way into our little hearts and has firmly demanded to stay there.

Just to share with you kiddies the adorable-ness that is Friday, here's a picspam:










View all of the pics, in raw form, over at my multiply!

Peace & All good things,
Essa.

No comments:

Post a Comment