Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Succubus Mum


I just finished reading the latest book on Richelle Mead's Georgina Kincaid series and I am left with a thousand of spoiler-ish questions that I presume the author would not answer.

Before you look at me that way, yes, I dare speculate, COULD A BABY BE ON THE WAY FOR G & S?! Man, I hope so.

Aside from the fact that I LIVE vicariously through the characters in the novels I do so love to read, I just wish to put a damper on the whole Seth-Maddie nuptials. Yes, kinda bitchy. But I'm team Georgie all the way! Besides, I'd like to see how new roomie -- and ex boyfriend -- Roman would deal with the pregnant succubus... as well as how her demon friends, and angelic one, would respond. I have a little part of me that's shipping for Georgina and Carter (you can't get more star-crossed than that!), and well, all hope is not lost yet.

To stress the point more about Nyx's version of Georgina's future... I gotta say I'm not convinced that G getting Godiva was purely coincidental.

I guess I just have to wait for the next book, out April 2010, to satiate my curiosity. Ugh. It cannot come out soon enough.

On the bright side, The next Vampire Academy is out August! YAY!

Dorka-dork dork,
Essa

No comments:

Post a Comment