Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2011 Fall TV Schedule

It's no secret that I enjoy the uncomplicated bliss of sitting in front of a screen, watching my favorite shows. I don't enjoy so much the anticipation of waiting for what happens next (Lord knows I don't so mind hate spoilers, so much as crave for them), it's more of the time-consuming rapture and peek into someone else's life. It's more than just bearing witness, it's like living all the lives you want to live at the comfort of your own home.

With that said, I bring to you the Fall TV schedule of my favorite shows! This also stands as my download guide. Haha!



MONDAY
How I Met Your Mother - Sept. 19
*2 Broke Girls - Sept. 19
Gossip Girl - Sept. 26
*Hart Of Dixie - Sept. 26

TUESDAY
90210 - Sept. 20
Glee - Sept. 20
*New Girl - Sept. 6

WEDNESDAY
Modern Family - Sept. 21
Happy Endings - Sept. 28
America's Next Top Model - Sept. 14
*Up All Night - Sept. 14
*Free Agents - Sept. 14

THURSDAY
The Big Bang Theory - Sept. 22
*Person Of Interest - Sept. 22
Community - Sept. 22

FRIDAY
Nikita - Sept. 23
Chuck - Oct. 21

SUNDAY
The Walking Dead - Oct. 16

2012 returns: The Borgias, Game Of Thrones, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars (January 3, but with a special Halloween episode on Oct.)

[NOTE: Those with * are new shows.]
[Photo SOURCE.]

No comments:

Post a Comment