Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cyberspace-ing.


So, posting a playlist of songs is something I haven't done in awhile. I'd like to say that I've been too busy, but truth is I've just been too lazy to go out there and look for new and new-old music. I've had ONE playlist with about 30 songs that has been on loop for the last couple of months. Work & routine isn't exactly inspiring, you know. Thankfully, I've also closeted myself at home with new books and tv shows so through those, coupled with astounding internet researching skills, I've found some pretty good tunes I think you guys will enjoy. Okay, astounding internet researching skills didn't really play a part; all I did was look for artists, preview their stuff, and get a copy of those that I enjoyed.

[It is to be noted that some songs here came from the aforementioned 30 or so song playlist. I just can't get them off my brain.]

1.) Coyote Song - Bright Eyes
2.) Shell Games - Bright Eyes
3.) Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
4.) This Modern Love - Bloc Party
5.) Grey Lynn Park - The Veils
6.) 99 Problems - Hugo
7.) Crosses - Jose Gonzalez
8.) I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie

Take a cue from me, kids. Go hide yourselves at home with books, old movies, and tv shows and scorn social interaction. You'll come out bitter and cynical, but if you add some leftover childlike exuberance and joie de vivre, you'll seem more sardonic and mysterious and cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment