Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

I have no words. This film went straight to the top of my all-time favorites list! Rooney Mara's spectacular performance as misunderstood Lisbeth Salander took my breath away! And was it just me or was Daniel Craig especially handsome in this film? Either way, those two, whom I've never particularly been fond of, made a convert out of me! And it needn't be said, but David Fincher's intros is truly one of the most intense and beautiful things that has ever happened to modern cinema. If any of you haven't seen this film yet, I urge you to haul ass and do so.


This English-language adaptation of the Swedish novel by Stieg Larsson follows a disgraced journalist, Mikael Blomkvist (Daniel Craig), as he investigates the disappearance of a wealthy patriarch's niece from 40 years ago. He is aided by the pierced, tattooed, punk computer hacker named Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara). As they work together in the investigation, Blomkvist and Salander uncover immense corruption beyond anything they have ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment