Wednesday, August 29, 2012

50 Shades of Sickening

When I first heard that these atrocious books were being turned into films, I literally allowed my jaw to hang in shock, classless as that may be. While I tend to veer away from topics centered on the 50 Shades series, I couldn't help but watch this viral fan made trailer that has found itself 50 times posted on my facebook dashboard. I shiver in disgust.

I seriously can't begin to fathom what kind of twisted person comes up with crap like this, but oh well, I guess to each their own. Some people like to eat their nutella on bread, some like to get beaten up while doing the dirty dirty. Bygones.

And if you're feeling masochistic, as apparently was I, (no pun intended, and not in the way the little protagonist is) there's more on youtube. Honestly, I don't know why I even clicked. I guess resistance is futile with these ubiquitous trailers floating around cyberspace.