Monday, December 29, 2008

New Season

... and I'm back.

Essa Pamandanan version 1, the dramatic version of myself going through the ups and downs of high school, frequented her keyboard daily, where she held forth on sundry subjects with great wit and aplomb. Same deal here, except without the wit and aplomb.

During the duration of the holidays, I started revisiting my first and original blog. In hindsight, reading what I wrote for the past 5 years has made me a little melodramatic (and by a little, I mean a lot). While the blog will always be special to me, methinks it is time to put that book in the shelf and start a new one.

As I said, my first blog will always be special to me. It is, after all, where I documented one (of many, I presume) of the most difficult times of my life - my highschool experience; the prime suffering years.

In the last 5 years, I have grown into what I hope is considered a better person and a better writer - again, this is merely wishful thinking. I leave the verdict to you. A lot of things have happened since then, and a lot will happen soon after.

So without further ado, I give you Essa Pamandanan v.2! A less serious, snarkier, funnier, wittyer, and many more "ers" version of myself.

Join me as I venture into this brand, spankin', new world filled with laughter, love, and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment