Friday, July 30, 2010

Saturday Morning Playlist


Right before heading to bed on this rainy Saturday morning, just as I was finishing up listening to the songs of my past, ate Jill and Pop asked me to join them with the grocery shopping for the week.

This led to me dragging my silly behind to the shower. First time in months that I've been out in broad daylight, albeit no sunlight in this venture.

It's fine. The ice cream we had after totally compensated for the lack of sleep for this little girl.

Saturday Morning Playlist:

1.) Driftwood - Travis
2.) Champagne Supernova - Oasis
3.) Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? - She & Him
4.) Heartbeat - Shouting For Girls
5.) Young Folks - The Kooks
6.) Birds Of A Feather - The Rosenbergs
7.) The Faster The Treadmill... - I Fight Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment