Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September Kick Off

September, be kind!

This month is keeping me busy so I won't be able to update as much as I was updating back in August. Still, I'll try to keep you guys posted.

A few of the things keeping me productive:
1.) I have to finish one hundred articles this month alone. YIKES! Brain, do not fail me.
2.) My friends have been dragging me to places I haven't been in in years.
3.) The shoot for Mack's indie film is wrapping up and the conflicting schedules are preventing everyone from getting together to film the last few scenes (including mine).
4.) I have a P.A. Gig for my Aunt on the 15-17th.
5.) I submitted my CV to ANC truth for an internship.
6.) Wait for further details re: possible YS contribs meeting

While 6 items aren't that plenty, the time and energy consumed within those 6 activities are enough to burn this little girl out.


So, until my schedule opens up,
Essa.

No comments:

Post a Comment