Sunday, September 12, 2010

What's In Your Bag? 1

This seems to be the latest trend and since I have neither the energy nor the time to post something meaningful these days (work tends to burn you out...), I'll just feature my first ever "What's In Your Bag?"

Take note that what I carry around my person changes day-to-day. This is what I brought along with me to the Location Shoot I had today for the indie film my friend is directing.

[Red Bag is from Fino]




[L-R: Sight Clear eyedrops for when my contacts dry up, Solo Care Aqua Contact Lense Solution for when I decide to remove them and wear my glasses, The Body/ Face Shop Tea Tree Oil Concealer for days when I get stupid pimples, and Victoria's Secret Acai Berry & Magnolia cologne.]


[Clockwise: Rayban Clubmaster Shades for when the sun's glare is too much to handle, Eskinol face powder (because it's the only facial powder that doesn't trigger my allergies, Contact Lense case -- just in case, Red Cricket Lighter, Half-Opened Marlboro Reds pack]



[My globe phone whose audio is effed up, my sun phone, bobby pins to keep unruly hair out of my face, and my black headband.]


[Current Read: Catchy Glass's The Girl In The Mirror]


[Top to Bottom: Brush that I got from Mum, My external hard drive -- because you just never know when... and the wallet I bought in SG.




So, that's it for the first edition of "What's In Your Bag?"

Tired,
Essa

No comments:

Post a Comment