Thursday, March 31, 2011

Broadway


I miss Broadway. I miss Showtunes. (Since it's impossible to add every single song from each musical, I'll just place my favorites. And I really did listen to all of this in one sitting. Word.)

1.) Don't Rain On My Parade - Funny Girl
2.) Big Ass Rock - The Full Monty
3.) Adelaide's Lament - Guys and Dolls
4.) It's The Hard Knock Life - Annie
5.) Springtime For Hitler - The Producers
6.) You Can't Stop The Beat - Hairspray
7.) Red and Black - Les Miserables
8.) On My Own - Les Miserables
9.) The Acid Queen - Tommy
10.) Pinball Wizard - Tommy

11.) Anything You Can Do - Annie Get Your Gun
12.) You Can't Get A Man With A Gun - Annie Get Your Gun
13.) Diva's Lament (Whatever Happened To My Part?) - Spamalot
14.) His Name Is Lancelot - Spamalot
15.) Cell Block Tango - Chicago
16.) All That Jazz - Chicago
17.) Mr. Cellophane - Chicago
18.) Don't Tell Mama - Cabaret
19.) Cabaret - Cabaret
20.) Maybe This Time - Cabaret

21.) Anonymous Sex - Tales From The Bad Years
22.) Twenty Sometimes - Tales From The Bad Years
23.) Not A Love Story - Tales From The Bad Years
24.) I Feel Pretty - West Side Story
25.) America - West Side Story
26.) Tonight (Ensemble) - West Side Story
27.) I Am The One - Next To Normal
28.) I'm Alive - Next To Normal
29.) Super Boy and the Invisible Girl - Next To Normal
30.) For Good - Wicked

31.) Defying Gravity - Wicked
32.) As Long As You're Mine - Wicked
33.) Popular - Wicked
34.) No One Mourns The Wicked (Reprise) - Wicked
35.) American Idiot - American Idiot
36.) Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - American Idiot
37.) Whatsername - American Idiot
38.) Holiday - American Idiot
39.) 21 Guns - American Idiot
40.) My Junk - Spring Awakening

41.) And Then There Were None - Spring Awakening
42.) The Dark I Know Well - Spring Awakening
43.) Touch Me - Spring Awakening
44.) Bitch Of Living - Spring Awakening
45.) Totally Fucked - Spring Awakening
46.) Thank You For The Music - Mamma Mia!
47.) Mamma Mia! - Mamma Mia!
48.) Honey, Honey - Mamma Mia!
49.) I Have A Dream - Mamma Mia!
50.) Dancing Queen - Mamma Mia!

51.) Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) - Mamma Mia!
52.) Lay All Your Love On Me - Mamma Mia!
53.) Our Last Summer - Mamma Mia!
54.) Happy New Year A - RENT
55.) Seasons Of Love - RENT
56.) La Vie Boheme A - RENT
57.) Rent - RENT
58.) You'll See - RENT
59.) Tango Maureen - RENT
60.) I'll Cover You - RENT

61.) Will I? - RENT
62.) Life Support - RENT
63.) Out Tonight - RENT
64.) Take Me Or Leave Me - RENT
65.) Another Day - RENT


Photo Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment