Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday


Totally feeling like an aimless, oarless, apathetic twenty-something right now. No matter, I'll just turn on some music and climb back to bed.

1.) Ode To LRC - Band of Horses
2.) No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses
3.) Animal - Neon Trees
4.) Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons
5.) Mushaboom - Feist
6.) Little Red - Cathey Davey
7.) Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John

EDIT:
P.S.

Holy crap who is this guy?! (Said guy is referring to the guy who made these mixes). I don't think my mind has fully comprehended what just happened there but I think I'm in love. Stumbled upon his mixes in 8tracks thanks to... stumble upon. This particular mix is a favorite but you should go and listen to his other mixes as well. They're pretty wild. You won't regret it, and you will, in fact, thank me for introducing you to this smarmy bastard. Dude has got skills and he knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment