Thursday, August 25, 2011

POTTERMORE: WAND

So... earlier today, I got an email saying I can now access my POTTERMORE account. Yay! From here on in, my posts will be potter-filled and will just recount my online wizarding exploits.

First order of business goes to wands.

Once you enter Ollivander's, a series of questions will have to be answered. I'm censoring mine, but it will be available upon request. Here are the questions:

What is your size for your age?
What color are your eyes?
Was the day you were born an odd number or even number?
What do you pride yourself on?
Travelling alone, which route would you take?
What do you fear most?
What would you take from a chest of magical objects?

The wand I got is...


Here's the description:
WAND CORE


WAND LENGTH & FLEXIBILITY


WAND WOOD


I'll update with more news soon! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment