Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's On My Mind

So I haven't had the chance to sit back and write about the most banal things in the planet, but I've been meaning to update you all on the going-ons of my life.


I've been hanging out with new friends lately and our latest craze has been getting together at my house for game nights. We usually just hit up the nearest pizza joint, order in, smoke, and have a couple of laughs while getting intensely competitive while playing Monopoly Deal, Taboo, Jengga, HP Trivia Game and what not.


Skinny Sweets, my business, also introduced S'MORES CUPCAKES to our expanding menu, and with my business partner, Raleene, having to juggle her thesis as well as her other jobs, schedules have been tight and hectic. We've decided that for the mean time, I man the fort full-time while she does what she can when I'm not around. I'm exhausted, but I'm still having tons of fun!


I also shut myself from the real world and picked up George R. R. Martin's A Song Of Ice and Fire. It is beyond awesome. The TV show is pretty great too.

SO, aside from that and some meet-ups with friends, that has pretty much been my life.

Exciting, no?

Love Always,
Essa.

No comments:

Post a Comment