Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

Some of my favorite people in the world are mothers so I'm always happy that at least once a year -- the collective human race gets together to celebrate the beauty that is our moms! (: Of course, it needn't be said that we should shower our moms with love all year round. Duh. But seeing as how we're all so busy and important, I think it's nice that on this day, we celebrate not only the love we have for our mothers, but our mothers themselves!

My facebook dashboard is already being filled with thousands of photos of beautiful mommas the world over! Good job, friends!

With that, I'd like to greet my Mom a Happy Mother's Day! I love you! You truly are one of a kind. There is no heart softer, nor spine thicker. Thank you for everything.

I'd also like to greet my sister, Mommy Mai, for raising the smartest, most beautiful, kindest, spunkiest, fiercest little girl in the world! Only you can accomplish that. My other sisters as well, who are honorary mothers to our little bundles of joy (the doggies), ate Blu, ate Iyay, and ate Jill.

And last, but certainly not the least, my friends who are mothers. No one in the world is as strong as you guys. I love you!