Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bad Girl

I'll be the first to admit that most of the time, my desires win over my to-do list. While I'm not talking - nay, advocating - complete and total mayhem, I do enjoy a little rule-bending from time to time -- postponing an errand for some coffee with friends, procrastinating the latest school assignment to be able to log on to facebook, busting out the chips when you're on a strict diet, shopping for things you have every intention of using but never getting around to it, promising to catch-up with a friend you haven't seen in a while only to cancel at the last minute due to the new book you've been dying to read - never hurt anyone. At least, not intentionally. Besides, isn't being spontaneous part of the beauty of life?

I personally think that being baaaad, while not entirely appealing on the outside, has some merits. No one likes a goody two shoes anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment