Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Return...

Guess who's back...

That's right. I FINALLY finished the big 2 month long project I've been working on. I have to say, I'm relieved that I managed to get through that since my writing skills are usually hired per article, and not per bunch. This is the first semi-long (and semi-huge!) project I've worked on and although there were some definite trying times, I managed to commit to the work and prioritize. The next project is well on its way, but I told my boss that I need a week or two to recuperate from the insane work load. On one hand, I can definitely say that I've learned so much with the re-writing and research that I was asked to do. The pay was also very nice but I've already managed to spend what I have of it on buying Christmas presents for friends and family. It feels good to know that the money I used was hard-earned and came from my blood, sweat and tears. (Actually, it came from my brain cells. No blood, no sweat, and definitely no tears were shed... though there were moments I felt like crying.)

There are so many things I want to blog about, I hardly know where to begin. I've jotted down little notes on my cellphone and notepad; ideas to remind me of what I've thought of sharing my input and opinions on. For now though, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive and well.

All good things,
Essa.

No comments:

Post a Comment