Things to do before kicking the bucket:
1. Write the story of your life.2. Watch every James Bond film.
4. Build a snow cave.
5. Get in the record books.
6. Travel the world.
7. Run in fancy dress for charity.
8. Blow a month’s wages on shoes.
9. Paint a self-portrait.
10. Bury a time capsule.
11. Leave behind a million dollars.
12. Compose an original song.
13. Plant a tree and carve your name.
14. Go on holiday with no luggage.
15. Have a night at the opera.
16. Become fluent in a different language.
18. Host a cocktail party.
19. Spend Christmas Day helping out.
20. Meditate for 3 hours in one setting.
21. Spend a week at sea.
22. Win the lottery.
23. Skinny dip at midnight.
24. Design an original dress.
26. Make fire the old-fashioned way.
27. Swing through the air on a trapeze.
28. Horse-ride through the surf.
30. Make your own pasta.
31. Swim with something big.
34. Cook something you’ve grown.
36. Swim in the ocean.
37. Catch a fish and eat it that day.
38. Brew your own beer.
39. Learn to throw a boomerang.
40. Adopt a baby.
41. Surf and snowboard in one day.
42. Build a tree house.
43. Compete in a ballroom competition.
44. Pash a policeman on New Year’s Eve.
45. Do a Roar & Snore at the zoo.
48. Hire a house boat.
50. Build something that will outlast you.
52. Go to a bedding store in your PJs.
53. Shave your head.
54. Get involved in a protest rally.
55. Make a crowd sign for the cricket.
56. Leave a love note on a windscreen.
57. Build a giant sandcastle.
58. Blow a kiss to a bikie.
59. Wear fancy dress for a whole day.
60. Spend an hour in a lift.
61. Get your fortune told.
63. Make a snowman.
64. Make love on the beach.
65. Help out at a soup kitchen.
66. Send flowers for no reason at all.
69. Make a cake for the teachers.
71. Spend Christmas Day in Lapland.
72. Make a heap of autumn leaves.
73. Walk through knee-deep mud.
75. Have a night at the ballet.
76. Take evening classes with a friend.
77. Take tap-dancing lessons.
78. Write a letter to your grandchildren.
79. Smile at 100 strangers.
84. Visit your parents in a limousine.
85. Live off the land for a week.
87. Fast for 48 hours.
88. Skip with your kids along the beach.
89. Take a vow of silence.
90. Send a cryptic note.
91. Give blood.
92. Write to your favourite author.
93. Walk a marathon.
94. Contact your childhood sweetheart.
95. Give an emo a big sloppy kiss.
96. Pretend to be invisible.
98. Wind up a security guard.
99. Send a message in a bottle.
100. Make a kite and fly it.
101. Test-drive a car you can’t afford.
102. Backpack through Europe.
103. Go to a foreign country without a map.
Go to a strip club.
Get a lap dance.
Will add more along the way, and will strike the ones I've done after finishing them as well. (=
Have YOU ever thought of what you wanted to do before you move on?