Sunday, December 12, 2010

Maggie and Victor

Maggie and Victor from Jason Magbanua on Vimeo.



My sisters and I saw this video awhile back, but I wasn't sure on whether I wanted to share and comment on it or not. Since it's making its rounds on my facebook, I decided to voice out my thoughts, whether it is wanted or not.

Friends have been posting comments such as "That is so sexxxxyyyyy" or "YES. HELL YES," and it's really been bothering me. I'm not sure if I just happen to be a prude, but here's my two pence.

This video is offensive to the extreme. It is crass, tawdry, and tasteless. It is inappropriate. Imagine having everyone who attends your wedding witness you dry hump and pelvic thrust each other. Imagine having your father-in-law-to-be, grandfather-in-law-to-be, cousins-in-law-to-be, and brothers-in-law-to-be develop a hard on while watching this video of you in your skivvies practically screwing your groom. Imagine having your grandparents, parents, siblings, and cousins witness you practically naked gyrating in the bed. I wonder what these two'll do for their honeymoon!

Are my sisters and I alone in thinking this?!

Baffled,
Essa.

No comments:

Post a Comment