Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Still Alive

Sorry for neglecting the blog! I'm a horrible, horrible blogger. Seriously. My sister, niece and brother-in-law flew in from Singapore for the Holidays and I've just been so wrapped up in catching up and spending as much time with them as possible so I haven't had the chance to just sit down and update you on the going ons. However, the end of the month (and year!) approaches so you can expect a photodump from me soon enough. Fear not, I'm sure it'll be a long one. My days have been spent in busy movement and I've managed to document most, if not all, of the slightly big things that need to be remembered and shared.

For now, I'm just here to let you know that I am alive and well (mostly well, a flu virus is making its rounds through the Pamandanan household). And also, I've already started my Christmas Movie Playlist and I'm currently watching...



Nancy Meyers is a genius and I always love her films!

Wishing you all a jolly december!

Happy Holidays,
Essa

P.S. I'm getting tons of anonymous questions at my formspring. They're delightful and amusing! Keep 'em coming. I feel like a celebrity. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment