Monday, November 21, 2011

Mickey Blue Eyes

Is there anyone more charming than Hugh Grant? I'm not gonna lie, I downloaded this movie mainly for him, the catchy title, James Caan, and Joe Viterelli. Plus, I'm a sucker for both rom-coms and mob movies. I remember seeing this back when it was first shown, one of those movies my sisters loved to watch, so it's nice getting reacquainted with it once more.


An art-house auctioneer finds himself getting in deeper and deeper with the mob after learning that his teacher girlfriend is the daughter of a major mobster. Things get worse when a godfather decides to launder his no-talent son's gory paintings through the art house and gets the FBI into the picture. Everything then falls apart when the son is accidentally shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment