Thursday, August 19, 2010

Friday Morning Playlist



I just finished watching the entire first season of Parenthood as per the recommendation of one of my sisters, ate Mara. The way the 2nd generation siblings respond to each other makes me think so much of how my siblings and I may possibly end up in the future and so it's brought me into such a familial mood and that influenced my morning soundtrack on this fine, fine, friday mornin'. The show's theme song is Forever Young by Bob Dylan, so of course I had to include that on the playlist. The rest of the songs are picked out from the soundtracks of movies my family and I never tire of.

The video I posted above is just something I found on youtube that caught my eye.

Today's breakfast includes:
Crackers & Mayonnaise
Pancit Canton
Hotdog
Sinigang
Juice

I know that that sounds like such a disgusting combination of food, but trust me, it isn't.

Friday Morning Playlist:

1.) Forever Young - Bob Dylan (Original version)
2.) I'm Into Something Good - Herman's Hermits
3.) This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole
4.) Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Diana Ross
5.) I Say A Little Prayer - Dionne Warwick

Right now I'm thinking of either finally starting Philip Pullman's The Subtle Knife, second book in his His Dark Materials trilogy, or continuing my tv show binge. To tell you the truth, I'm sort of leaning on the latter. I might try out Modern Family.

Happy eating,
Essa.

No comments:

Post a Comment