Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thinking

As a part-time event coordinator, I've been involved in the behind-the-scenes going-ons of countless events. Cocktail parties, conferences, Halloween parties, christenings, birthdays, anniversaries, what have you -- It's been my job to troubleshoot, work on props, decorations, filings, secretariat and clerical jobs, etc. And recently, since my sister got engaged and I've been meaning to expand my dessert business (perfect timing since I'm doing her dessert table, free advertising and publicity!!!), weddings.

Because of this, I find myself constantly inspired by every DIY project I see, and obsessed with keeping myself productive. Due to the nature of my job, I often have free time in between events. When not at the office or at event grounds, I'm maniacally buying little things that need some re-inventing.

This has led me to the point of this blog post -- should I start a lifestlye blog? I've barely kept this one afloat... but this goes hand in hand with my interests. Hm. Something to ponder.